Saturday, April 6, 2013

Jaminkuyang NUTREE Crema Caracol Snail Cream (Crema Original de Caracol)

Hi guys!
Today, I'll be reviewing Jaminkuyang NUTREE Crema Caracol Snail Cream (Crema Original de Caracol).
Like wth the name is so long can. And everyone uses a different name so I put two versions just to be sure. (kiasu )












Look at the texture~





Actually, it looks kinda gross.



Attempting to do a snail mucus advert~


failed
failed again
ARGH! let's try a different angle..
Yay!

Now, on to business.
The snail cream (more like mucus) has a pleasant smell without being too overpowering, which I really like because I'm a sucker for nice smells. I won't ever put on something that stinks, which is why I hate putting egg white as a mask. 

The texture is kinda sticky and slimy when applied onto your face, but it becomes fully absorbed after 5-10 mins. However, I'd recommend that you wash your face with cleanser and ensure it is matt and without oils, especially in the morning because it aggravates the formation of pimples when applied to an oily face. Maybe it's pushing all the gunk out of my face... but after using it for a week, it's not really helping much.

I think it does moisturise as it claims but it leaves my skin a bit oily at times... but after a few hours I feel that it's dry again!

I don't really like using this as a sleeping mask because it doesn't dry up as well as other masks and you're left with a sheen/layer of something on your face that will probably end up on your pillow somewhere and it's too troublesome to put a facetowel on your pillow everyday.

I think I just don't like sleeping masks in general. *shrugs* 

*************************************************************************************************
Loves: Pleasant smell and absorbs well
Hates: Sometimes leaves face a little oily but skin becomes dry after a few hours, and when you wash your face the cream comes right off
Rating: 6.5/10
Price: 9.90 SGD on Qoo10 (check it out!)





No comments:

Post a Comment